You’re looking for an exciting challenge in an interesting environment? You want to take responsibilities and are ready to grow beyond yourself? Then we‘re looking for you! We at Cevotec are a young and dynamic team with a common vision: We want to revolutionize the composite industry and establish Fiber Patch Placement as a new standard. We are technology leader at the intersection of composites, mechanical engineering and software development, offering one of the world’s most modern production system: SAMBA and ARTIST STUDIO. That’s Composites 4.0! We constantly question paradigms and look for new ways to do things different and better. Do we have your attention? Become part of our team!
Pleasure in the job puts
perfection in the work.
We’re looking for motivated talents who fit into our team and are ready to tackle new challenges with us. Shape the future in an exciting and attractive working environment from day one:
- Our process and composite engineers work in a brand-new, high-tech-equipped technical lab – our cevoLab – on innovative, automated production technologies.
- As software developer, you control the interface of composite technology, software development and modern process automation.
- Always in the focus of our sales and marketing team: the customer. Only if we exceed our customers’ expectations, we will be successful in the long run.
If you want to leverage the benefits of a dynamic growth company and change the future of the composites industry with us, write or call us. If your job profile isn’t online right now, get in touch and tell us why and how you’d bring Cevotec forwards. Let’s get to know each other and have a talk.
- Flat hierarchy and transparency – you are in the middle of the action instead of just at the sidelines.
- Team first: Only if we work together as a team, we can perfectly blend our competences and make Composites 4.0 happen.
- Feedback and development: We’re growing and you’re growing with us. We give regular feedback and discuss development & trajectory.
- Flexible working hours: Whether you’re the early bird or a late riser – thanks to flex-time, you decide your work rhythm.
- High-tech equipment: laptops, workstations, software tools and a brand-new engineering lab – the best tech at work for the best results.
- Canteen: We have access to a wonderful canteen with a daily changing offer for meat lovers as well as vegetarians. And thanks to the Cevotec lunch allowance, you eat well and cheap at the same time.
- Fruits, coffee, drinks & snacks: You get your daily dose of vitamins, caffeine and yummy in our kitchen – at no charge, of course.
- Events: Whether Oktoberfest or Weihnachtsmarkt, bowling or paintball, ski run or high ropes – our regular events are fun and let us grow stronger as a team.
Our recruiting process
- You send your application via e-mail at career[@]cevotec.com or to your direct contact – we confirm reception shortly.
- If you sparked our interest, we’ll give you a short call to settle some basic questions.
- Depending on the job profile, we might ask you for a work sample and invite you to a personal interview at our premises, where you have one or several conversations with us.
- After 2 – 3 weeks, we give you feedback on your application and let you know if you convinced us.
- Please understand that for most-wanted job opportunities, the process can take a little longer because we appreciate every applicant and look closely at every application.
Do you have specific questions or would you like to apply to a position that’s not advertised? Please contact us.
+49 89 2314 165 51
Chief Technology Officer
+49 89 2314 165 11
Dr. Neven Majic
Executive Vice President
+49 89 2314 165 31